Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
To think that you can show him this thread later in life to show how you announced it.......just kidding congrats!!

Thanks Viva! Don't think that thought didn't cross my mind...boy or girl, they'll have Milwaukee blood in them!

Buddies and I drunk as hell decided to bring are battle ship game into the bingo hall, and as they called off numbers we peg the board/ships. ( We also had a bingo card with us ) No more than a game and a half later some dude ask us to leave because we were disturbing people. ( I thought he was just joking around so I asked him if he wanted to sink my battle ship...LOL). He got mad and walked away, 10min later this guy in a red/PINK suit came up to us and said we had 5 min to get are things and leave the building or the cops would be on there way. Since my buddy sunk my battle ship and didnt want to play anymore so we left... what a night.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Yep. Went on a date...got drunk....she got more drunk than me......I'm in love.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I wasn't on a date, but I did go out. I went to play Texas Hold 'Em for ten bucks. I didn't win, but I didn't go out first. I'm GP'd. I did manage to publically relate tough, saw a few Brewers fans, gave 'em my card. I'm gonna finish my sam-mich and go to bed.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I'm back guys... haven't been around for awhile. I don't have the internet at my house and I can only comment when I'm at a place where I'm drunk and have a computer. I've tried elsewhere, but it's not the same... It is already 2:40ish and I've only had 4 or 5 whiskey'n'cokes and I plan to have some more... so I'll be back...

Quote:
21 on Sunday!

Stevo that is great... ah, i sorta remember my 21st... wait no I domnt... well, too bad that was last year... anyways, i;m up to 8 of tehm wihskey n cokes and startin ot feel real goodd... imma go readd somee moore therads and hvae aa few more drinks nd ll b bcak...

I just repsonded in the "Do yoi hate Cubs fan" thread and i was workin so hard at being competent and sober... it toolk me nearly 20 muns to write that so it wass readable... anywho.... mre people needs to drink on a thursday...

I'll be in the Bluemound Parrkin lot on opening day, we

re planning on leaving oat 830 from madiuson. should be a blast, we're sitting in section 103, if anybody is nearby give a holler.... wow, i neeed to slep.... niugt

if it's your 21st birthday, you shouldn't be able to walk, let alone type on a message board..

in other birthday news, i went to my ex-girlfriend's 23rd birthday party at a bar on the capital loop tonight, and i decided that i'm going to beg her to take me back (i dumped her for an extremely stupid reason)

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Quote:
(i dumped her for an extremely stupid reason)

I would love to hear the reason because I guarantee I've broken up with women for dumber reasons.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived