Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I better revieve the drunk thread. Im drunmk, so that qualifies, was at the bar in osho=kosh tonight, there drink specials suck big time, the best part is, you can get a free curtacy taxi ride home on the bar, or other bars in oshkosh. me and my roommate took advantage of this. free drunk ride home. so if you in oshkosh, ask baretender for curtasy ride. then its free. otherwise im just dfrunk, wish it was april 4 or 5 whichever is tuedat then ill be at miller park. later guys, just to let you knoe drunk thread was 3 pages deeps. thats sad, drink drink drnik some more, keep her alive

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I'm hamboned.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Worm next time your out in Oshkosh let me know!! Im in Fondy, we could booze it up togeather and/or watch the crew win!!! Just had a sixer and been downing it since noon. Im on to wine now, cause I ran out of beer.

Hopefully I dont pass out before I leave to da bars.

I only drink cause the brewers made me. That could change thsi summer!!

So are we going to keep a beer won-loss record again this year GP?

What beer won last year?

Last year when we had "the crash" and lost a bunch of threads I lost a lot of my beer records. I had a pretty good count but not perfect. So I am starting over this year, figure after a .500 year its a good time to start!!

GP - we need to have Dueling Beers... where one of us drinks pro-Brewers, and one of us drinks anti-Brewers... we alternate (i.e. you're pro Brewers one game and I'm pro Brewers the next) so we can get fair turns.

That way we can truly see which beers help the Brewers and which beers hurt them... and pick wisely in '07http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

SPRING BREAKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in madison.... blah...

i spent my night surfing the drink specials in madison and hitting on less than beautiful women.

however, my friend kate says she'll try to set my ugly face up with some decent looking women tomorrow night.

i love you all, gnight

just a littlel taquila in arizona.... because 'when in rome'

gotta go t o bed though so i can go to more b rewrs games tonorrow.

daron suttton bought me a beer last night at some meixcan place. crazy.

i'm glad there is a theard on this message boards so i can express my drunken self late a t night, but not really too late but this arizon a sun is taking it out of me.

go crew!

-andy

Quote:
GP - we need to have Dueling Beers... where one of us drinks pro-Brewers, and one of us drinks anti-Brewers... we alternate (i.e. you're pro Brewers one game and I'm pro Brewers the next) so we can get fair turns.

Could always play the Reggie Miller Drinking Game...

although taht wouldn't be as fun as it uysed to be.

]

"HEY SUPERMAN!! WHY DON'T YOU GET BACK IN THE GAME, YOURE ONLY DOWN BY 30 POINTS!!!!

My Favoritye Bucks game ever.

I'm a cheap bastard so I always drink cheap beer. Natural Light has been the drink of choice lately. the wife got confused and bought natural ice. Tastes horrible but you'd be suprised the difference between 4.2% and 5.9& alcohol.

Archived