Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have returned to the drunk thread!

I'm piled. Very piled.

And I am going out with a girl on Saturday http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Be jealous. Very, very jealous.

EDIT: I saw that I posted after I got back from the bar last night... and I was, um, worried... needless to say I didn't say anything terribly stupid. What a relief!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

But Don, without a smiley emoticon, how will this girl know when you've finished a sentence or made a joke?

I'm just messing with you. I'm just jealous and I wish I had your guts, and your enery for going out drinking during the week. Good luck this Saturday I guess.

Quote:
Had a bad experience last night with a scary combination of Qdoba, Jameson, and PBR.

No offense but... WELL DUH!!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Be like me and stick to the basic booze groups:

Jack + Coke

Miller Lite

Leinies

Guinness

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

....uuuuhhh- don1481 I hereby challenge you to attend our BF.Net winter meetings. As you can see by my time of post, I like to have a good time,and I'll even give you a ride to and possibly fro.

Clear your calander, say you'll go, and attend.

I'll hand you your first beer.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Ladies and gentlemen.......Homer is plowed.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Why is this thread so hard to find?

1) How great is Ricky Henderson?

2) As a Red Soxc fan, how great is it to not listne to Pedro's stupid inmjury p[roblenms even in the off season?

3) What's the greatest Cheap trick song? (The one that's on!)

THE DREAM POLICE- THEY LIVE INSIDEA MY HEAD!

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sorry, but i unburied this thread.

kinda wated on a thursday night...... sick of listening to my roommate and his girlfriend knock on the wall that our bedrooms share.... spring training starts in 1 week..... hopefully i won't have to deal with this crap if my roomie decides to call up the 18 year old that he's been nursing in his "farm system".

Its friday, im drinking, just got done with a power hour, and im ready to roll, Can you tell, that I like to use the comma, a lot? I figured I would throw in one question mark, or anything to make it not all commas, comma sense right? Crap, there goese another questions mark, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I samed a hard one really soft tonight, had wisky, beer, wine, and some weird shots that were put in front of me. I did a reverse yagor bomb,, a shot of red bull filled with yagor. Yagor is a good guy, id like to meet him. To bad Yagor wasn't pink. I like pink. id drink pink booze all the time. Im trying realy hard to stay up. Im but not working oto well.

so i went to a gangsta party last night.

There are many punchlines for this. Unfortunately, none suitable for this website.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I here by challenge all of you for Kingship of the drunk thread. It's 3:30am on a sunday night ok, Monday morning) I accidenatally got locked into a bar till now. I'm a buzesd up. so go ahead and challenge me. I'm Taking ofer this place. over I mean. Nevermiand. not ofer,that's wrong spelling.

I'm going to bed now and I'll Tell you tomorrow. How I'

m buzzed up.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived