Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been awhile, not that i ahvent been drinking. just usuually dont remember posting. so here i am and heres to another jager. might be back later.

WOw we haven't got any insight from GP in almost a month. Someone better check on him, he might be too sober.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I moved to Chicago about five weeks ago and this is my first drunk post. Man, are there an unreal amount of HOT women down here. God Bless.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

GP, what you doing in Madison? Even after Halloween, this town may now never be the same after GP.

So, where did you go? Bars? Party?

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

This is going to be a long day of work.

I went out w/a co-worker last night for happy hour and what was going to be a mellow night. I figured we'd go have a few and then go get some food. Well, the few turned into a bunch and food never really happened and I woke up this morning w/my co-worker next to me. Kind of ackward today as I have no interest and we're both here struggling to function.

Quote:
Well, the few turned into a bunch and food never really happened and I woke up this morning w/my co-worker next to me.

Did you by chance happen to wake up at work...?http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Ok so I went to club 3 last night and danced my ass off last night and got completely hammered.....Woke up this morning still drunk, so I am on my 7th beer today.....Might as well a good thing going. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

GP, what you doing in Madison? Even after Halloween, this town may now never be the same after GP.

So, where did you go? Bars? Party?

I went to the Div 1 football game in madtown, I was so hammered I have no idea what bars I was in and out of. My bro lives in madtown so I stoped and had a few with him to. I had a DD so I had no worries all night. It was a blast (even tho rapids lost)

I am an American Aquarium Drinker...

Thus, I will reprint GBV's Motor Away for you:

When you motor away beyond the once-red lips

When you free yourself from the chance of a lifetime

You can be anyone they told you to

You can belittle every little voice that told you so

And then the time will come when you add up the numbers

And then the time will come when you motor away

Oh, why don't you just drive away?

When you motor away down the icy streets

You can't lie to yourself that it's the chance of a lifetime

You can be anyone they told you to

You can belittle every little voice that told you so

And the time will come when you add up the numbers

And then the time will come when you motor away

Oh, why don't you just drive away?

Come on

Speed on

source (cuz Ima gud braian)

I am soooo piled, but i thougth of a great trade for the brewers

We should trade happy Cappy for T J ford. That way we have a lead off guy and we can trade clark for a great assister like John stocken... sweeeeeeet... are team would rock, Heck we could trade Lee for Brett Hull and that opens up a place to sign OF Mel Gray ( the guy catches everything )

I'm sitting here watching the Brady Bunch and it's 3:30 a.m.

I'm GP'd to the big time. Mike and Greg are typing out a screenplay for a Pilgrim movie, and Carol is smiling while leaning over Mike's shoulder. Alice the devout 9th party of this family structure, is waaring night cream on her face as she leans over the counter connecting the TV room and the kitchen. Alice is also sporting hair curlers, and a blue robe which is only partially closed, featuring her pajama top.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Allright this is as close as I'm ever going to get to contributing to this thread at my age, so I did half a "Car Bomb" tonight after several Mac & Jacks and a few Snoqualmie Snow Caps and spent the rest of the evening breaking up fights, near sexual assaults and apologizing for members of the party's behavior.

Why is this fun again?

Is this not the greatest drunk band evah?

CHEAP TRICK!

Oo baby, feelin? so good;

Don?t you ruin it tonight, tonight.

It?s been so long since I don?t know when;

Oo treat me, treat me, treat me right.

Don?t ever lose me ?cause you?re the one.

Show me you?re really mine, you?re mine;

Come on, come on.

Well, I know you can do it;

Come on, come on.

Well, there ain?t nothin? to it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah well I know you believe me.

Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, you can see the real me.

Oo baby, come right here;

You were so lonely but now you?re here.

Oo come on, come on, do it again.

Come on, come on.

Come on, come on.

Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, you can see the real me.

Oo baby, feelin? so good;

Don?t you ruin it tonight, tonight.

Oo treat me, treat me, treat me right.

Come on, come on.

Come on, come on.

Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah,

You can see the real me, the real me.

Ok this is my first contribution to this thread and i this is my 2nd night in a row of getting plowed since finals are over. But whatever between like 8 people we finished off a 1/2 barrel of killians red so im feeling good. Just thought id let everyone know. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived