The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled

Who's making your Kamikaze's?

I remember a kamikaze to be:

Kamikaze recipe:

1 oz tequila

1 oz triple sec

1 oz lime juice

It always tasted kind of "limey" to me. I never really tasted the tequila or triple sec. Maybe there's an alternate version of the kamikaze out there that tastes the way you described it.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm about a night late, but I am drunk now, and I was drunk lat night. I saw Branyan and Helms at Hooligan's last night. They were with other guys last night. but I can't say whom for sure becuase I don't have cable. But it was pretty cool to see the guys about town, though it was a travel night.

"What flavor do you want it?" I don't really know what is supposed to go in it, but it tastes fruity.

Now your previous statement adds up. Sounds like he likes to give things a little twist. I guess all you have to do is substitute the lime juice with any other flavor and there you have it the apple, peach, etc kamikaze.

It's been a loooooooong time since a shot has passed these lips. Those days are long gone. It's all about the beer nowadays.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

So after the victory, I went out and celebrated like we won the World Series. 10 beers and 4 shots later I was coming up with my own lyrics to the tune of "We Are the Champions" about how the Brewers are no longer losers. Twas a great night, but not so great morning. I love the Eastsider...

Im not gonna lie, I am piled. took me a while to find this post. Just wanted everyone to know I just moved to fond du lac. This will be my first night here\,,,, hence me being piled as all hell. yeah............. anyone live around here. or am i a loner agian??

As with any shot......there usually is a million different variations on how to make it. The way I was shown on a Kami.....

Regular:

1/3 vodka

1/3 triple sec

1/3 lime juice

Most popular-Rasberry Kami's

1/3 Rasberry Schnapps

1/3 Triple Sec

1/3 Lime juice

with a splash of vodka to give it a "kick"

9/22? That was my last post to the drunk thread? I'm sorry guys, I slacked off. I can honestly assure you though-I innocently went to watch the game with some friends and play some chess. These so called "friends of mine" had beer in the house so I, being the responsible citizen I am, decided it may propose a poblem. In an effort to make sure the 'fridge was not too full of beer (taking away room for vegetables) so I drank as much as I could. At this stage of the game, I'm GP'd and eating Merkt's cheese on Ritz crackers with some nice summer sausage.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I came, I drank, I conquered.

Here's to getting GP'd with Bbrauch2000 after winning a kickball game!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

And Jamie... is Bruno's *ever* open...? Becky and I walked by it a few Friday nights ago and it was... closedhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

• 3 weeks later...
I swear to you guys: I didn't find the drunk thread, it found me! I went to visit my friend who owns a bar for one or two beers. I had my one or two and then stayed for several more. No way it could be my fault. The hell with it. I'm going to bed.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived