Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled

edit: Patrick- you do know I'll be walking up and down Arlington looking for you. (now if I could just remember what the hell ya look like)

Where's the Colby bling picture.from a year ago when you need it.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That bling picture was great. The non-bastardized version of that pic depicting me currently is on Perfect Game's homepage.

Jamie, I will be out of town this weekend and won't be at my buddies' party, so if you run into me on Arlington you will have to have far too many Deliriums.

Seriously though, if you show up, say you know me, bring your lawn chair and protect the Delirium I'm sure you'll be more than welcome. I warn you, my friend's parties get really, really crazy, crazier than most college parties I ever attended, which will make it impossible to miss if you stroll down Arlington on Saturday night. I would give you the address, but then everyone else will show up there http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif .

Mirassou.

I'll keep an eye out.

I never made it back to bf.net after I drank that second bottle last night, my wife and I hit the gamut of human emotions and then I passed out. Not such a good idea on a work night.

Someone posted about it earlier, but I drank Pumpkin lager straight from the tap from Lakefront last week and it was something else...so much better than in bottles.

I will be returning to this thread tonight after a long night of playing washers and drinking at Jo-Cats

Hey Luke, I don't get out to the bars much anymore so excuse my ignorance here, but what is "playing washers"?

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Its a new outdoor game with 2 boards with 3 holes a piece. 2 teams 2 people a team. The 3 holes are worth 1,2,3 points. You throw 3 washers at a time and the first team to 21 wins. It is kind of gaining steam as a new game. Real popular on the Whitewater and Madison campus'. Mostly just an excuse to drink while doing something different.

OK, I know what that is. I went to a football party in Madison last year and they were playing it on the sidewalk. I just didn't recognize the name.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Ahhhhhhh, chillin' here in Keno, thinkin bout whether I'm able to dip into the closeted stash. (a minute passes and then another) Worlds of wonderment and Dr. Pepper appear before my eyes, and finally I decide that all's good with the Pepper just grab the first bottle and pour Baby! The result? Jean Duree cognac, http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/ohwell.gif Lesson learned, don't let the wife place random crap in the front of the liquor cabinet. For those of you who are intersted, the pepper plus @#%$ cognac = not half bad.

Archived