Brewer Fanatic

The Drunk Thread 1½

Getpaddled

Guess the other drunk thread couldnt hold all that booze.

So I made a stronger one.

Just started the thread again! My roomates birthday is today, so I told her Id be smashed with her tonight.

GO CREW

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, can I play?

Grill is going. Screw the weather watches, the steaks must go on!

I'm only on #2, but I can catch up.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I look forward to tonight's GP report when he gets home from his night out.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Quote:
i think don and jamie & Burnie might want to play to..

Ooooh! YES!!

I'm so in!!

I'm going down to da bar in about 45 minutes... $2 Leinies... mmm...

Plus beer here!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

In honor of the Vampire, I've had:

http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/SES/pdSTSES0003.jpg

Three! Three beers in 20 minutes!! Ah Ah Ah!!

Quote:
I look forward to tonight's GP report when he gets home from his night out.

I shall be reporting as well! It's Saturday night, I'm going out with the guys, so of COURSE something entertaining's gonna happenhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

ok i went to stevens point.. and we had to stop a t my buddies house for . .. ummm bnoozse i think... well i have ae 12 er down..and wehn i got to the bars now.. ill be on 13... go5ta bgo.... im da man........................

i think don and jamie & Burnie might want to play to..

I don't know weather to be ashamed or flattered by that reputation, but what the heck. I'm in starting at around 11:30 or midnight. It is quite obvious however that I shall not catch up to the true champion, the founder of this thread, the man whom a buzz is now named after. I am speaking of course, of the mighty Getpaddled. Or GP as in "I drank a bunch of beers and now I'm totally GP'd."

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

The recycle man will have a nice pickup to make on Tuesday morning.

GP-Those posts absolutely rock.

you guuys.... i dont understand anything you u guys postged. well kinda.... but it brought atear to my ee=ye...eye..., yu c an like or ber like me and tell what happens whgen it happens... i j uar pALYED FLIP CUP.... SWARE TO GOD... GOT 14 DONE...DOWN.. I MEAN... d

I'm happy to see the thread live on, despite the attempts of ezboard to wipe everything out. While I haven't contributed before, this has probably been my most favorite thread to follow.

For what it's worth, I enjoyed a 6-pack of Riverwest Stein this evening while grilling some tasty italians and an ear of corn or two. I stopped after that hours ago, but I enjoy hearing the 14+ beer exploits of others. When you're about to stop, have another one (or three) for me!

Archived