Brewer Fanatic

Meltdown strikes again.

Two nights ago Milton Bradley took himself out of a game after telling manager Don Wakamatsu he was "done". He then packed up his belongings and left the stadium. Now he's apparently out indefinitely so he can get counseling to take care of his "emotional stress."

This guy just never gets old. Too bad he's not still with the Cubs.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I think that's a little unfair to a guy who obviously has some problems. I wish him the best and hope he can get his issues straightened out.
If he really does have some mental issues going on, I wasn't trying to make light of it. It just always seems like it's something with him, though.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

For once he isn't blaming someone else, he's blaming himself and supposedly he got in front of his teammates and said he needed to get some help. Ultimately it seems like he may have grown up a bit more suddenly in Seattle.

Yea, this is different from the behavior he's been criticized for in the past. I'm glad he's seeking help.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
He's finally taking responsibility for his actions. Takes a lot of courage to admit that. I hope he can get through it and be successful.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Its looking like Jack Z lost big with this trade. Silva has been great and Bradley has been terrible. He should have known that you never put a player like Bradley on your team.

I wonder where his huge following on this site has gone?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived