Brewer Fanatic

J.J. Hardy: Sprained wrist 5/4; "day to day"

Verified Member
He was the hero in the game the other night (must have been the game he jammed his wrist). Saved the go-ahead run in the 9th with a great diving play and a heads-up throw to third to catch the runner rounding the base. Then he triples in the bottom of the inning (WHAT) and scores on a wild pitch to win it. I was happy to see that.

He was the hero in the game the other night (must have been the game he jammed his wrist). Saved the go-ahead run in the 9th with a great diving play and a heads-up throw to third to catch the runner rounding the base. Then he triples in the bottom of the inning (WHAT) and scores on a wild pitch to win it. I was happy to see that.
Come on, this has to be made up.
JJ doesn't dive and he doesn't triple...

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

The triple was a bit fluky. High fly ball to left center, hit well, thought it was out off the bat. The left and center fielders converged on it in the gap, and there was some confusion about who was going to go after it. They both ended up about 3 feet from the wall. The ball hit the base of the wall on the fly and bounced past both of them. Aside from being in the air a long time, the ball ricocheted really far away from the fielders, and it was still a moderately close play at third. J.J. is still not fast.

Archived