Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-04 Brewers (Narveson) at Dodgers (Kershaw), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-6]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How close is LouisEly to that smoking hot blonde behind the plate?

The one to my right? Close enough to know that she is a Brewers fan too, and her brunette friend next to her went to the game in San Diego on Friday like I did. Close enough to get several high-fives from them, including one from the smokin' hot blonde that was more of a hand grab from her and not a high five. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif Dude next to her was in the way though - pretty sure he brought the blonde too. Man code - dudes don't wreck other dudes game.

The one two rows behind me? Don't know. Big girl - my height with heels and thick legs too. Very well proportioned for a thicker girl though - no complaints from me!

If he's a poster worth his salt,

he'll check the IGT on his smart phone tonight. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

If he had a smart phone that was worth salt he would have. Unfortunately his is the worst internet phone on the planet.

Sorry I couldn't give you a heads-up about it - been a long day and I usually don't have internet access while I'm working. I texted Rev Series Finale but he was working late too. Got the same tix (actually a few seats closer to being centered behind home plate) from the same source (my buddy sitting next to me). The funny thing was my brother-in-law said on the telecast they replayed Braun's home run from last year and you could see me, same shirt, same place on the replay. Thought someone on the telecast might notice and come down to interview me. No dice.

I literally just jumped in to ask if we could expect any celebrity sock

pictures from section la dee da.

No Larry King either. All the celebs were probably at the Laker playoff game.

It's really flattering when you come home and 1/4th of the IGT is about you. You guys (and girls) are great!

Hey LouisEly...sweet seats. I saw you down there at the game...tough not to notice a big guy wearing a tie-dyed Seth McClung shirt right behind home plate! It was funny at the game that all the upper decks were 90% full since it was fleece night and the Dugout Club was over half empty because of the Lakers game. Those were the biggest cheers of the night when they showed the Lakers score.

Fewer Brewers fans at the game than the last couple years since the series is so early in the season, but there will still some. Plenty of Brewers brass and their families around before the game on the field with Mark A and a bunch of his partners.

The Dodgers may be the only team in the NL struggling more than the Brewers right now...we're catching them at a good time. Kershaw was off from the start. The highlight was the Prince homer. He was hearing it from the fans in our section, but that bomb really quieted them down. Braun always seems to have a good game when I bring my daughter...they've also won 3 in a row when I've brought her.

Cinco de Mayo tonight...viva los Cerveceros!!!

I won't be there tonight, might be there Thursday but won't be in section lah-dee-dah. The LA Badgers have a block of 150 seats by the Brewers bullpen and that's probably where I'll be... unless I get a killer deal on section lah-dee-dah on Stub Hub. We'll see.

The jersey is actually a David Welch Helena Brewers Tropical Tuesday jersey from a few years ago. I found it ironic that my favorite Brewer (McClung) switched to that number. It has a floral/Hawaiian print to it that's tough to see on TV. When I was in Boston the fans there were literally stopping me and pulling their friends over to look at it.

Yeah, I was semi-remembering the phrase "Tropical Tuesday." That jersey. Next we'll need a screen grab of the back of the jersey.

Also - you probably know but I'll point it out anyway - having a crappy phone doesn't stop you from being a poster worth your salt. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I'm just glad you saw a win. Heck, I'm just glad for all of us there was a win.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Awesome, I'm glad people recognized LouisEly right away--felt bad about missing it, I thought he was going tonight.

I did see you stand up for Prince's jack on MLB Network later that night!

When I got home from my softball game the first thing I looked for was him behind the plate in the tropical jersey. Haha. And yeah, his reaction to the Fielder HR was awesome.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

It's really flattering when you come home and 1/4th of the IGT is about you. You guys (and girls) are great!

If not for your avatar, I would've never known it was you

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived