Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-04 Brewers (Narveson) at Dodgers (Kershaw), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-6]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team is amazingly bipolar
I expressed a nearly identical thought in the chat (though I'm reluctant to trivialize mental health disorders, it really seems to fit).
Yes, apologies and no trivialization meant - I just can't think of a better way to put it.
Don't feel bad. Bipolar disorder got its name from a word that accurately describes the Brewers.

1. having or marked by two mutually repellent forces or diametrically opposed natures or views

Both Braun and Zaun are half way to the cycle.
That's cool, but Zaun has a better chance of becoming the Queen of England than hitting a triple.

I wonder if Tom Haudricourt is going to have to throw this game out, too, when trying to say how bad the offense stinks.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Corey probably should've hit the cutoff man on that sac fly.
Why? Its a shorter throw to home and had Hart done a decent job of surrounding the fly ball he may have gotten him. Never know - he could have an errant throw to the cut man too. Narveson should have been backing up had the ball gotten by Zaun anyhow

Every time I see a ball hit to the left field corner at Dodger Stadium, I

can't help but think about the Gabe Kapler catch.

That game is one of my all time favorites to have watched. Each of the 3 Brewers outfielders had web gems to help save the game. I was at my fiances sister's wedding reception and I was pretty much oblivious to what was going on around me because I was so into the game

Archived