Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-04 Brewers (Narveson) at Dodgers (Kershaw), 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-6]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The knee looks like it's alright," as Gomez clearly favors the leg and starts grimacing. Can we have some accountability with these announcers? I highly doubt Ernie Harwell (RIP) "mentored" this guy.

It really bothers me that every time Escobar goes into a mini slump it's news worthy and Macha pulls him from the lineup. Like last year when he hit the HR and Macha claimed he got power happy and went 1 for 10 because of the HR. Why does Escobar have to sit, why are his mini slumps worth a segment during the in game broadcast? Talk to me when he's 1 for 25... otherwise it's just baseball. He's 1 for his last 14, that's a 3 game slump, such an over reaction to nothing.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

How close is LouisEly to that smoking hot blonde behind the plate?
I feel confident LouisEly will provide a full postgame report which answers all of our questions.

Shutout averted!!11!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Alright, only two more runs then I'll be satisfied for the inning. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Yeah, this is all well and good, so long as they haven't already outscored themselves for the rest of the series.

I'm taking credit for this tonight as I found and am wearing my Brewers lounging pants that my wife bought me last year at Father's Day and which I had forgotten about before finding them in the closet today.

Of course this also means that I must accept blame for the dismal start to date, which I will gldaly do if the magic pants bring the Crew back into the race.

Had I known all I had to do was make a snarky comment to get the Brewers to score runs, I'd have done so a long time ago!
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Alright, only two more runs then I'll be satisfied for the inning. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Gregg Zaun read this and says, "There you go, thablingster."
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

The 9-0 lead is good but it worries me they won't score for the next 3 days. Pessimistic? Maybe. But this team is so close they either all get hot or cold simultaniously. They need to learn its okay for a few to be good one day without the rest doing likewise.

Archived