Brewer Fanatic

Slumps....who will break out first?

The major league forum is getting depressing. Prince struggling.....Trevor blowing up......fire the manager......fire the GM. I just read that Rickie is batting .103/.205/.179 over his last 30 abs, including 15 strikeouts in 30 abs.

This is all bad news......none of us are "experts." So lets have some fun with this! Who is going to break out of their slump first, and how?

Rumor has it that last night Prince flew to San Fran, sneaked into the Giants locker room ninja style, and finished the Guillermo Mota job. I imagine Prince is feeling pretty good and ready to break out today.

Edit: Just checked out Mota's stats and he is having an excellent year with the Giants.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Tonight against LA Narveson keeps us in the game and the Crew squeaks by with a win v. Kershaw. Game 2 against Billingsly, Fielder lights him up for 2 bombs and the Brewers win, (I think). Let the 10 game win streak begin!!!!

Not that he's slumping, but I'm calling for a Braun bomb tonight. The last two times I've taken my daughter to a game he's hit one...it's gotten to the point where she expects it.

Other than that...Prince...who will respond to the loud chorus of boos tonight with a shot 2/3 of the way up the bleachers in right...leading to even more boos.

Carlos Gomez isn't slumping. He just isn't very good.
Its just wishful thinking that he is going to break out of his lifelong slump this season. His raw skills are still pretty impressive. For some reason I am rooting for the guy

His slash stats right now are actually better than any of his previous season marks. I've been very impressed with Gomez's progress so far; it's not his fault Macha keeps batting him second.

My candidate is also Rickie Weeks.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

His slash stats right now are actually better than any of his previous season marks. I've been very impressed with Gomez's progress so far; it's not his fault Macha keeps batting him second.
Yes they are better and no it isn't his fault our manager keeps putting him #2. I would like to point his OBP for this year which is "good" for Gomez he still has a worse OBP than Hart had in any year other than 2008. Gomez isn't really in a slump. He has poor plate discipline and if that ever improves he can easily be a 4+WAR player. Weeks could probably use a day off at least every other week. I think all middle infielders could. He also didn't play much of last year. In summation I pick Weeks.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Rickie is 6 for 20 with a homer and 3 BBs since this topic appeared. Yee Haw!!!

Carlos Gomez isn't slumping. He just isn't very good.
He's hitting 276/321/447. I'd take that from a premium defensive CF'er without complaints. Torii Hunter wasn't this good at 24.

Archived