Brewer Fanatic

2010-05-01 Brewers (Gallardo) at Padres (Latos), 7:35 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice outing by Yo. You know at this point Macha will use Hawkins because he is the 8th inning guy, right? lol.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Community Moderator
I haven't been watching the game, but I just noticed that Gallardo ended with 121 pitches! What the heck is Macha thinking? Are we trying to destroy our ace? I can excuse most of his in-game managing, but he frequently leaves our most important arm in the game far too long. Hopefully they are not planning on skipping Narveson this time though.

And Yo is back out there. I'm 0-3

Please predict SD comes back and wins.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Nice job, LaTroy. Trevor Time in San Diego. Some insurance runs would be great, but I have faith in Trevor!
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Verified Member
I don't see any problem with Yo throwing 121 picthes. It can be done without injury. Isn't there some research that says 130 is the dangerous mark?

Archived