Brewer Fanatic

One of My Prince 16x20's

billyhallfan

Just thought I would share this, I just got it back from the framer, I know that a lot of people were interested in this image, and this is what it looks like when it is complete http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

This is a 16x20, and it looks awesome:

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/briannelson/100_9083.jpg

That's awesome.

I don't suppose you have any info on how I could also obtain one?

I've got many many of those 2010 Topps cards (in many different variations/parallels) but I have yet to find THAT.

Does anyone have the image file and would sell it to me so I can also print out a giant poster of it. Thanks
Because we can't allow the distribution of copies of copyrighted material, you're going to have to deal with the owner of the copyright or do whatever the photographer's terms say. If it turns out that it's free to distribute, at that point, a member could burn this to a CD and send it to you or e-mail it to you as an attachment. If it's free, I'd also suggest that it could be posted at an image hosting service. However, the file size is likely to be reduced. For a poster, you'd want the full-size/full-quality image.

Of course, prints that have complied with the photographer's licensing terms can properly be sold and traded here.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I have an extra print of the image in 8x10 and 16x20 with a white border around each which reduces the actual size of the image (about a 6x10 and about a 12x20) but if anyone's interested let me know. I can send you a pic

For the Prince photo, I'm using the one zach listed. Walmart's website says the resolution might be too poor for a 16x20.. anyone know how it actually turns out?
I used Zach's and it turned out awesome. See my post above

Archived