Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-30 Brewers (Bush) at Padres (Richard), 9:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-0]

rluzinski
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For me, it's just hard to know if the recent struggles are indicative of the Brewers being a bad team or whether it's just part of the normal ebb and flow of a long 162 game schedule. I am trying to keep some perspective, but it's getting awfully hard lately.

It is part of the ebb and flow. The team profiles to be about an average team and these are some of the valleys. I think that once the hitting and pitching connect instead of one doing well and the other not so well, people will be a lot more optimistic.

Once the team figures out its dynamic and plays to that dynamic as well that will be helpful. I don't think they've fully figured out what that is or committed to it yet. That's also a part of the swagger I was talking about.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Before this series, I decided to take a 3 game mental break from the team. I'm kind of superstitious and I figure maybe if I don't watch or listen then will win, and if they don't at least I don't have to sit through the losses. Well not only have these games been losses, but it seems they were brutal. No runs in two games. Hopefully Yo can pitch a gem tonight and the offense finds it self. I will be back watching the team Sunday. Hopefully going for a two game winning streak.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived