Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-29 Brewers (Davis) at Padres (LeBlanc), 9:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-0]

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was stuck in class all night... Had the MLB TV going, but the Prof kept talking to me http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif How did DD look? Soup?
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

If the Brewers lose in Petco and no one sees it, did it really happen?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Neither looked anywhere near as bad as the box score will show. 13 hits, all singles and very few hit hard. Soup had a few hit hard when he first came in, but then he settled.

We also ran ourselves out of a couple innings and then went down meekly.

Thanks. From what I saw it looked like the Pads just played good ball. I particularly liked the butcher boy play..... Wish the Crew would try that more often.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I'm glad I fell asleep by the 4th inning of this one (I guess now that I recently turned the big 3-0, I can't stay up late like I used to). Sounds like the pitching did not get good results, but wasn't necessarily terrible. Hard to complain about the pitching when your team's offense puts up a goose egg, anyway.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Only part of the game I caught was the bottom of the 4th on the radio. Davey Nelson was actually really good in as the color guy from what I heard. I liked it.

But Doug Davis + Jeff Suppan = 95% chance of Losing.

Edit: Scoring Zero runs = 100% chance of Losing. But in this case it was just a bonus.

Only part of the game I caught was the bottom of the 4th on the radio. Davey Nelson was actually really good in as the color guy from what I heard. I liked it.
Excellent! Finally there is some good news regarding the Brewers!

Thankfully April is over tonight because it has not been a good month for Players and fans. I am not Sure we have a 500 ball club alot of streaky players on this team and the pitching staff has been a mess. I am not sure Macha will be at the helm if this continues for another month,it been frustrating cause i thought the Staff was improved. PS I AGREE WE NEED THE VENT THREAD BACK

Archived