Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Thurs. 4/29 -- Kameron Loe and the Sounds Salvage the Organizational Day

Mass Haas
Interesting note from the Memphis Commerical Appeal:

Despite having the lowest batting average in the league, the Sounds are 15-6, thanks to their pitching.

Their defense has been pretty good, too.

But I see they are leading the league in home runs allowed, so I guess they would fit right it at Milwaukee.

I just noticed that Brevard has only hit one home run so far this year in 20 games.

Eric Arnett is just snakebitten or is he really struggling on the mound because this would not be a good sign for a #1 Pick who was projected to move up pretty fast. This could have a terrible impact of the brewers future starting pitching.

Eric Arnett is just snakebitten or is he really struggling on the mound because this would not be a good sign for a #1 Pick who was projected to move up pretty fast. This could have a terrible impact of the brewers future starting pitching.
He's still pretty young. I wouldn't be panicking about him quite yet.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived