Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-28 Pirates (Maholm) at Brewers (Narveson), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-5, 14 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
I have never seen a future HOF player perform as poorly as Trevor Hoffman has this year either. Firsts for everything I guess.
I have. It was Trevor Hoffman actually, in 2007. Padres fans continued to cheer him.

Hoffman has lost his confidence that is why people are saying he's done. Throwing either all fastballs or all changeups shows indecision and confusion as he doesn't think anything will go right for himself these days. He's realizing that he's not fooling anyone out there anymore; as telling by all the bombs he's giving up.

For all those people that want to keep trotting this guy out there and coughing up wins, don't forget the Cubs finished only 2 games ahead of the Brewers last year. That shows the margin of error and the costliness of each of these games that go by the wayside.

Archived