Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-28 Pirates (Maholm) at Brewers (Narveson), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-5, 14 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how BS thinks that Hoffman is beyond even questioning. The guy has been rocked all year.......he is costing the team games they will never get back.

The whole "this is his job" baseball thing just drives me crazy. Hawkins mows them down in the 8th....why not let him pitch the 9th until Trevor works out his problems?

I am embarrassed for the Brewers fans that are booing Trevor. I have never seen a future hall of famer booed by his home fans before.

I hate the booing too, but it's likely targeted at Macha for trotting out a guy in a high leverage situation that just doesn't have it right now. If it's a case of needing more work, they need to be frank and have him fill the Suppan role for a couple weeks until he proves he's back on track.

I am embarrassed for the Brewers fans that are booing Trevor. I have never seen a future hall of famer booed by his home fans before.
I think the fans have a legitimate gripe. I wouldn't boo, but I certainly understand why they are doing it.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I agree markedman5. I just cannot stand "well he is our 8th inning man, well he is our 9th inning man" ... I go with who is hot. Hawkins just struck out 2 of 3 hitters, I would have left him in. And then they say, well he isn't used to pitching 2 innings straight. Whatever. When you are hot, you are hot. Quick taking pitchers our just because it isn't their "role"

Archived