Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-28 Pirates (Maholm) at Brewers (Narveson), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-5, 14 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, those extras were just a total disgusting waste of my time--I wish the Pirates had gotten another run off Trevor in the 9th.

Earliest I've gone on a Brewers' Break in quite a while--this team is not only not fun to watch right now, they're the opposite of fun--complete aggravation.

I could use a Brewers break myself Rev...but the early west coast road trip means I'll be out there rooting them on all next week!!!

C'mon you Brewers...bring your "A" game out here...it's not easy trying to raise Brewers fans in LA!!! They are very impressionable and I'm afraid your stinking up the place could make my house a very lonely place to be a Brewers fan!!!

Ummm. Just got home for work... Anyone else have DirecTV and NOT have the game?
ugh, I'm getting home in a couple of hours. I will not be pleased if this is true. Not that it matters much anyway.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived