Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-27 Pirates (Karstens) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-3]

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

Has anyone in the Milwaukee media asked Trevor why he stopped throwing changeups? He threw all fastballs in his last outing and only a few changeups tonight.

I refuse to believe that this game is over. Rally time.

These kinds of losses wouldn't bother me as much if I didn't think our window is so small this season (and these few years while we have Braun and Prince together in general).

Said before, but this team cannot afford 3 blown saves at this juncture. That this one was against a team we've absolutely owned the last few years is actually kinda irrelevant to that.

Its still in April and this is like the 3rd or 4th kick to the gut kind of game already.

It's actually 5. A full 25% f games to date. If not for Casey stealing one back from the Cards, it would have been a full quarter of the season to date just plain blown. Not "blown by the bullpen" as the media has stated on numerous occasions, but blown by two guys in particular.

Community Moderator

Uggh, that one hurt more than any other loss this year.

Unfortunately, pulling Trevor is not a simple decision. I think he should get a few more chances. Hopefully he can pitch in some blowouts before he has to go into a 1-run save situation again.

weeks swings right through a 71 mph pitch. and he got 4 strikes that at bat. just terrible.

Take it easy. It's not like it was a 71 MPH fastball from a pitching machine. It was a 71 MPH curve after 91, 91, 76, and 91. And based on what I'm looking at, the ump called everything fine in that AB. Sometimes pitchers do a good job pitching.

Archived