Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-25 Cubs (Wells) at Brewers (Bush), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 12-2]

Im tired of losing to the Cubs. They came in here reeling and we make them look like a great team which they are not. Why does this team just seem completely lifeless when we fall behind early. Time for the fiery Bobby Valentine to replace the comatose Macha.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I strongly disagree with Macha sticking with pitchers in games that are "lost" in his mind. We are not so dominating that we can ever just give away a game. I think his leaving Bush on the mound in this one falls in this category.

Sitting at this game is hard. The cubs are making it unenjoyable. Their fans are worse.
I agree there are a lot of Cubs fans I am embarrassed to say they are Cubs fans, but Brewers fans are Wrigley is just as bad, if not worse then Cubs fans at Miller. (Eh, prolly the same level of obxiousness).

The official scorer changed that play to an error where Rickie was behind second base.....therefore a lot less of the runs were earned. Not that it helps this mess, but I noticed in the box score that Bush's numbers are not too blown up after this mess.

Edit - not a lot less.....2.

My suggestion would be Don Money. He knows all of our top prospects and what they can do. I should just not watch this team anymore. Living on the East coast it's basically the Nats where the Crew was awful and this. I just don't see this team, as constituted making a run at the playoffs or even .500.

Where was the 0-1 pitch to soto?
Right in the zone. Not really borderline at all. The ump has been really inconsistent. Not sure if it has gone against us like it did early. Have not been watching the game to closely anymore.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived