Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-25 Cubs (Wells) at Brewers (Bush), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 12-2]

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bush has got some borderline calls but not consistently. This ump is just all over. Unless you put it right in the middle you can't be sure of a strike. Wells does seem to be getting all the borderline calls while Bush isn't so far.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I am ready for Zaun and Macha to be gone. Zaun cannot frame a pitch (I actually miss that part of J. Kendall) and is seemingly horrible at calling a game. Macha has completely lost this team and it is starting to show. These players seem to be just going through the motions this series. With the youth that is on this team it seems like they need a manager that is going to get on their butts and keep them focused. When they are going good...they are all happy. Now, they are all sagging and hoping that the game ends ASAP. Not a good situation right now...
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

I am ready for Zaun and Macha to be gone. Zaun cannot frame a pitch (I actually miss that part of J. Kendall) and is seemingly horrible at calling a game. Macha has completely lost this team and it is starting to show. These players seem to be just going through the motions this series. With the youth that is on this team it seems like they need a manager that is going to get on their butts and keep them focused. When they are going good...they are all happy. Now, they are all sagging and hoping that the game ends ASAP. Not a good situation right now...
Amen Hammer. I would say the one thing that Kendall was good at was framing a pitch. Other then that not much difference between he and Zaun. As for Macha, he stinks. Just a joke.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I agree with both Hammer and BrewCrew. And today's game is a perfect example of all of the problems of the Macha era. I hate watching a baseball team "go thru the motions" and swing at everything - for example, Rickie Weeks striking out on a pitch over his head in the last ab. Its disgusting.

This team, these players, are a lot better than what they have shown in this series. Macha has got to go.

Archived