Brewer Fanatic

Baseball America's Prospect Hot Sheet

Mass Haas
I wasn't trying to infer that Odorizzi was underrated because Kelly was overrated. My point is that Odorizzi would be viewed completely different if he played for a more nationally prominent organization, including Glassey's Mariners. I stand by my point that there is no way, no how that Odorizzi is a borderline top 100 prospect.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't trying to infer that Odorizzi was underrated because Kelly was overrated. My point is that Odorizzi would be viewed completely different if he played for a more nationally prominent organization, including Glassey's Mariners. I stand by my point that there is no way, no how that Odorizzi is a borderline top 100 prospect.
I think this is spot on. Personally though I don't get too excited about A ball pitchers, no matter how great they look. I guess I would have them both in the 60-80 range if I made up a list.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived