Brewer Fanatic

for those looking for that rare mark attansio bobblehead

pepsimax23

heres a shot.. but you gotta buy all the other fixins around it. i'm sure itll come out to a great deal considering some of the other fun pieces here (bernie brewer chalet bank, pinstriped bobbles, mini sausages). itll take the special ebay bidder who wants to pay a premium for the lot of autographed memorabelia of bats, balls, and jerseys to his collection. no idea who this guy is - probably not a poster on this board - i figured it might be of interest to the collectors / readers here to check this out!!

http://i.ebayimg.com/12/!BqwPg+QCGk~$(KGrHqUH-D0EuZJczEW3BLwyTyEnrg~~_3.JPG

heres the link, looks like this was posted recently and auction ends may 1 at 7pm CDT.

http://cgi.ebay.com/150-items-Packers-Brewers-Vintage-Signed-COAs-Fielder-/260590348767?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cac6529df

ps. might serve as a wakeup call to the collectors who have an idea to liquidate their collection as a grand lot. get an idea how much its actually worth what people would be willing to pay for EVERYTHING.

FYI...the Attanasio bobble isn't included with the lot. It is pictured, but not listed in the auction description. I know because I asked the guy. He already had this lot listed once but pulled all the bids and restarted the auction. He told me explicitly that if he wasn't getting any bids on the last auction near $5000 he was gonna pull it and re-list it...and he obviously did just that! The "Buy-It-Now" went up, too, from $4400 to $5000.

I honestly don't think this auction is worth that much. I could have my figures off, but a lot of it is a bunch of crappy knick-knacks from the Brewers and Packers. And he isn't willing to break apart the auction, either...one of the reasons I contacted him in the first place.

I just wouldn't ever sell my whole collection as one lot. You lose so much money.

This collection is definitely worth more than what he'll get for it. But people just won't throw down that much on a lot. I think it could pass $1,000, there's some great stuff there, but I bet it's shy of $1,500.

that is really sloppy and lazy to picture stuff not included!! sorry, i'd figured it could be an exciting lot to consider. it is an unusual melange.

i did notice the attanasio & chalet was not listed in the description - good luck to the guy to get what he can, i agree w/ the assessment that it wont go too high - likely seller will be a chicken and end early.

I said the same thing about the jersey. I took one look at it and then read his description and just shook my head. That jersey is a poor fake. Ifeel bad for him if he thinks it's real.

I'm all for people making their money, but between his deceptive listings (including items in the photo that are not included) and his fairly boring selection, I just can't see this lot going for much.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I'm no baseball swag collector, but I've used eBay enough to know that many of these more expensive lots aren't what they seem. It's easier to get away with fakes, poor quality items and broken items when you sell a bunch of things at once, because the bidder doesn't closely scrutinize every item. There's a reason these aren't being sold separately.

I sent the seller a message regarding the media issued bobbleheads and Mark A bobble. Here is his response: "the attanasio is included. the media issued bobbleheads hsve special packaging, that make them Very unique. there really are neat. there were only limited to radio and tv sports big wiggs who rub elbows with the Brewres big wigs/upper management."

Now I'd really like to see what that "special packaging" looks like.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

when i emailed him about the Mark A bobble, he said "it'll be included for the right price" I also mentioned the fake jersey and asked where he got it, he replied "jersey: ebay, signing: in person."

the bats are about the only thing I'd be interested in outside that Mark A bobble, and I don't remember if they are game used or not. Probably not.

As far as the media packaged bobbleheads here is what I know...

There was at least one sausage (I believe the Polish) that was wrapped in a large Klement's themed hot-dog wrapper (like what they look like at the vending stations at Miller Park.)

There was a special "Sunglasses at Night" Corey Hart bobble that was also given out to "big wigs" that contained the Hart bobble along with a red pair of sunglasses. If you don't get it then you obviously don't know your 80's hits!

You can see both of these in the picture next to the Attanasio. I believe the sausage is within the bubble wrap next to Attanasio and the Hart (there are two) are just to the left of these...the box has Hart wearing sunglasses on it. I don't know anything about the "special" Barrelman bobble that he claims. I have never seen it and in his pics there is just a picture of a boxless Barrelman. Who knows!

Archived