Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-22 Brewers (Wolf) at Pirates (McCutchen), 11:35 CDT [Brewers win, 20-0]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kottaras with a bomb? When it rains it pours! Who was that prognosticating genius before the series in PITT started? And That? Casey?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Uecker - "We see some movement in the Pirates bullpen. Pitchers are jumping over the fence heading home." Awesome.

I am in the middle of class and that almost made me laugh out loud. Gotta love Uecker.

Yeah, but it also doesn't feel like a guaranteed out when he's at the plate. So...

Zaun has been a .700+ OPS guy that last five years. He's going through a slump right now. He will be better. I don't understand the hyperventilating about his performance thus far.

Yeah, but it also doesn't feel like a guaranteed out when he's at the plate. So...

Zaun has been a .700+ OPS guy that last five years. He's going through a slump right now. He will be better. I don't understand the hyperventilating about his performance thus far.

He's 38 years old. He is ready to fall off the proverbial cliff in terms of MLB production.

augh, Ueck was in the middle of his story about Dick Groat's wig and the audio cut out again!

and now it's back 1/2 an inning later. Jeez.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

His stats don't really look like age related decline as much as someone just not showing his normal plate discipline. His K% and BB% are way down, I think he just needs to relax and pick better pitches to swing at more than anything. Those are pretty typical looking stats for an early season slump. I wouldn't call him done just yet.

Archived