Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-22 Brewers (Wolf) at Pirates (McCutchen), 11:35 CDT [Brewers win, 20-0]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watched the Fielder HR highlight, and it seems that Brian will never grasp when a ball is crushed vs. when its a routine fly. He's seen more games than I have, and he just doesn't get it.
You're talking about a guy that still refers to the 3rd guy due up in an inning being "in the hold" and calls bases cushions and outfield walls barriers.

Ryan Braun is awesome. The camera work on FSN is being run by a high schooler who isn't paying attention because he's watching a girl he likes and when he hears the crack of the bat he's scrambling to find where the ball is.

Watched the Fielder HR highlight, and it seems that Brian will never grasp when a ball is crushed vs. when its a routine fly. He's seen more games than I have, and he just doesn't get it.
You're talking about a guy that still refers to the 3rd guy due up in an inning being "in the hold" and calls bases cushions and outfield walls barriers.
The mystery is what does TBS see in him? He appears to not even like baseball.

Braun is a stud, no doubt.

I have been surprised with Edmonds, he has done very well. And it pains me.....because I hate all things Cardinals and Cubs. But he is a nice insurance policy for Corey Hart, and he has gotten on base so far.

I love the comments on the "Pirate slump busters!"

It is just amazing to see the stadium so empty. And quiet.

Too many Baseball teams?

No. Pirates have just been poorly run for far too long. If they put even a competitive team on the field, people would come back there just like in Milwauke, IMO.

Archived