Brewer Fanatic

My new website

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

B-Fan.netters,

My friend and I created a website designed to poke a little fun at fans who take their teams/sports a little too seriously. I guess you could call it "people of walmart for face painters". Since everyone on here is a sports fans I wanted to get your opinions so if anyone has any constructive criticism I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

http://www.bigleaguedorks.com/

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Good stuff. . .provided that you keep it to people dressed oddly at sporting events. If you're all face-painted, rainbow wigged, and shirtless, then you're looking for attention, and are open game.

I don't like the People of Walmart site, as they just seem to be people going about their day in their own way, while someone decides to poke fun at them. Walking into a Walmart shouldn't be akin to stepping onto a Jerry Springer Show set, where you open yourself up to the mockery that follows.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Good stuff. . .provided that you keep it to people dressed oddly at sporting events. If you're all face-painted, rainbow wigged, and shirtless, then you're looking for attention, and are open game.

I don't like the People of Walmart site, as they just seem to be people going about their day in their own way, while someone decides to poke fun at them. Walking into a Walmart shouldn't be akin to stepping onto a Jerry Springer Show set, where you open yourself up to the mockery that follows.

Yeah the idea was not to poke fun at people just out supporting their team but to mock people that are trying to gain attention rather than root for their team. I may actually take off the two Florida fans at the bottom (the one with the two guys wearing the jorts and the pic of FTJ with the Tebow tatoo) for that very reason.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived