Brewer Fanatic

Kyles diagnosed with prostate cancer

patrickgpe

Wow, absolutely no good news coming out of the MLB today.

I chatted with Stan while in the LF bleachers during a game last August. Based on that, and his in-game interviews with Brian and Bill, he seems like a real class act. Best wishes for a fast recovery.

Best wishes to him and his family. Of course every case is different, but prostrate cancer can be highly curable. My father had it about 10 years ago, and was given a 100% clean bill of health after surgery. No radiation or chemo necessary.

Wow, absolutely no good news coming out of the MLB today.

I chatted with Stan while in the LF bleachers during a game last August. Based on that, and his in-game interviews with Brian and Bill, he seems like a real class act. Best wishes for a fast recovery.

For sure on that. Stan is a great guy and a friend. His last year here in Nashville he lived right next door to me in my apartment building. My girlfriend and I had him over for dinner several times...and often after a weekend game he would stop by and we'd watch a little MLB inDemand, enjoy a cold beer and talk a little baseball.

Archived