Brewer Fanatic

Edinson Volquez Suspended 50 Games for Violating PED Policy [Post #20]

GoudaBrew
I was going to say that it might be in his best interest of his career to get away from Baker for a while but he was already on the DL with an injury so it was to late.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anybody tell me what the disincentive to taking a banned supplement is in this case?

this is absolute head-shaking inspiring garbage.

Mcguire stated that the only reason he took steroids was to recover faster from injury. right. of course. that part is medically proven, but anyway... if you are injured, and you know a steroid will help you heal quicker, and you are looking at a long as hell rehab... now you're going to tell me that you can take all the steroids you want and burn up the 50 game suspension while you rehabilitate?

and MLB wants to look in the mirror and say it is cleaning up the game? outrageous.

can anybody tell me what the disincentive to taking a banned supplement is in this case?
I would like to know what the incentive was? Steroids are not known for promoting tendon growth, quite the opposite. Steroids help your muscles recover faster, so you heal faster and can build muscle faster.

I'm sure there is a probably a synthetic roid out there that actually promotes tendon growth (the properties can differ and someone will always be looking to make a buch) but would such a drug even shown up in testing? I really don't know, but to assume to that an athlete was taking a PED to heal a tendon... well I've never heard of a such a thing.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived