Brewer Fanatic

Trade my Ryan Braun Helena Brewers for racing sausage bobbles

sushirunner

if they buy em buy it now, that is, but i dont know why you would.

CCD7, this came up awhile back when you did this. The hot dogs are selling for 40-50 (give or take), and for some reason the value of the Braun's are way down. this could be because eBay is flooded with em. I know I overpaid when I got 2 of them but thats when they first came out and I was excited about a short run Braun (which ended up having twice, if not more given out than originally claimed). Now I could have bought 2 for 60 bucks. My loss.

I'm not sure how many people went to this game, but for some reason, the Helena Brauns are constantly on ebay from you, and the value has dropped dramatically. I'm not gonna tell anyone what to do or not do, but I'd hold onto you sausage bobbles, as those are gonna go for a lot on the bay around the time the Italian is given out as many want just the collection of the sausage bobbles. Then you can buy two Brauns.

i think to a few ppl on this trading board, there is no mystery how CCD7 is sitting on cases of helena brauns. with as many dark blue "variants".

bikage77, there must be a dozen times i way overpaid for bobbles that ebay sellers were very clever with pricing / description. (almost to the point of deception!!) but one thing for sure is i know i will continue to overpay bc i get way too emotional about buying these toys..

i think to a few ppl on this trading board, there is no mystery how CCD7 is sitting on cases of helena brauns. with as many dark blue "variants".

ok, first off CCD7 = sushirunner?

next, how is he able to get so many of the bobbles, enquiry minds want to know...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived