Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-17 Non-Brewers IGT

thablingster

This Mets-Cardinals game on FOX is turning out to be pretty fun to watch. 0-0 going into the 15th inning. This game is almost 5 hours old.

Twice in extra innings LaRussa has refused to use his backup catcher to PH with the bases loaded and a chance to win the game, both times the relief pitcher struck out to end the inning. Cardinals switched Holliday out of the game some time ago so the pitchers spot is now behind Pujols. The Mets just fist pumped after getting out of a second and third, no out jam this last inning though. What a lack of class.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In other news, ESPN has officially put the vex on Ubaldo Jimenez by plastering the following news on their front page. Jimenez has a no-hitter through 7 2/3, but he's at 110 pitches. Gonna be tough for him to get it unless they go for broke with his arm.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

The Cardinals just made an out at the plate to end the 16th inning. I love this game. lol

Jimenez has pitched a no hitter. Congrats!

Wow! Congrats to him. I saw him at like six walks and a ton of pitches through six innings and I didn't think he would be able to finish the game even if he did keep them hitless through 7 or 8 innings.

Jimenez has pitched a no hitter. Congrats!
No wonder the Brewers had trouble with him on Opening Day?

Wow, 15 pitchers used and 34 strikeouts in this Mets-Cards game. Plus it's messing up the prime time programming on FOX!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Jimenez has the capability to be a great pitcher on any given day. He just has to harness it from start to start.

And we go to the 18th in St. Louis. The winner of this game should just be given tomorrow's game too. lol

Hey Doug, look at that hook on Lopez. Maybe your money would have been better spent on keeping him. LOL.

Wow. Ryan makes an awful throw and the Mets pitcher still is thrown out at second. Get out of it, Felipe! LOL.

Archived