Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-16 Brewers (Gallardo) at Nationals (Lannan), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-3]

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What fun.

TRWI7...time to switch over to Versus for Game 1.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I don't like to complain about the manager, but this one I just don't understand.

Forget the fact Hawkins stunk yesterday, but the 40-some year old, threw almost 40 pitches in doing so.

Why bring him back again?

Again, this team is not good enough to be giving away games like this.

I kind of understood taking Parra out for Vargas to get a RHP vs RHB matchup.
Guzman is a switch hitter.

oops missed that. turned my head away and the AB was over. I assumed Macha had a good reason for pulling Parra. I should know better than to assume something like that.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

LaTroy's velocity is way down, balls are finding holes, and the Crew is playing some horrible defense. What a waste of a good start from Yo.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I'm not going to get on Hawkins for that inning. The only thing he did particularly wrong was hit a guy. There was an infield single (according to Gameday - correct me if I'm wrong there), a sac bunt, a grounder to first that Prince missed, a weak bouncer on a pretty good curveball, and a GIDP. So the Nats scored three runs and their best hit was a weak grounder.

The problem is that after the 2nd batter Hawkins looked spent

I'm not going to get on Hawkins for that inning. The only thing he did particularly wrong was hit a guy. There was an infield single (according to Gameday - correct me if I'm wrong there), a sac bunt, a grounder to first that Prince missed, a weak bouncer on a pretty good curveball, and a GIDP. So the Nats scored three runs and their best hit was a weak grounder.

Archived