Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-16 Brewers (Gallardo) at Nationals (Lannan), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-3]

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We basically went from a guy who was so much about player development that it led to his own demise (Yost), to a guy who seems to be prospect-phobic (Macha). Yay?

On a better note, Casey seems to be off to a strong start for the season.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

We basically went from a guy who was so much about player development that it led to his own demise (Yost), to a guy who seems to be prospect-phobic (Macha). Yay?

On a better note, Casey seems to be off to a strong start for the season.

Yost benched Hardy and Hart, he was not about player develpoment

Bringing Vargas in may have been the best move. May have been.

This isn't a bad spot to bunt. Late and close. I still would tell him to swing away. Has Gomez gone one game without trying to bunt yet?

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Yost benched Hardy and Hart, he was not about player develpoment
Yost was into player development in the way that he wouldn't quit on a guy and stash him away over a few bad appearances or at bats. Yost had guys he just wanted to succeed and as such he'd keep letting guys go out there and fail, and fail, and fail, until he really had no other recourse. See batting Mench against RHP, lol.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived