Brewer Fanatic

Party Bus for Brewer game?

So I am planning a Bachelor Party and everything is in order except for the transportation. I figured I would come here and ask if any of you have had experience with a party bus in the past. The plan is to go to the game on the 29th and then head down to Water or the Third Ward afterward for some beverages. Anyone have any suggestions with what company to go through. I am looking for this to be as cheap as possible, so I do not need a coach bus or anything, also it is for 19 guys.

for cousins bachelor party a few years ago, we rented a school bus from Lamers. they picked us up at my cousins house, drove us to the game, we tailgated and watched the game, and then the bus driver dropped us off downtown on water street.

i highly recommend Lamers. So much so that for my bachelor party next month, we are planning on getting a school bus from lamers for the brewer game as well. (we have 23 people going)

let me know if you have any questions!

I went with Joy Farms Bus when I was the best man for my buddies bachelor party. They beat all prices I could find. They let us drink on the bus. Didn't have to clean up at the end of the night (wasn't like we trashed it either though - but I am sure there were some cans littered on the floor.) They picked us up from my house and stopped at park and rides on the way home to let people out. Driver did a great job.

for cousins bachelor party a few years ago, we rented a school bus from Lamers. they picked us up at my cousins house, drove us to the game, we tailgated and watched the game, and then the bus driver dropped us off downtown on water street.

i highly recommend Lamers. So much so that for my bachelor party next month, we are planning on getting a school bus from lamers for the brewer game as well. (we have 23 people going)

let me know if you have any questions!

yeah, we looked into lamers, but I want a ride home after Water/Thrid

Ward. And Lamers only goes until 10pm, so that didn't work for us.

I'll check out Joy Farms though. Thanks guys

yeah, we looked into lamers, but I want a ride home after Water/Thrid Ward. And Lamers only goes until 10pm, so that didn't work for us. I'll check out Joy Farms though. Thanks guys

I went with Lamers for my brother's bachelor party and they gave us a ride home after bar close.

yeah, we looked into lamers, but I want a ride home after Water/Thrid Ward. And Lamers only goes until 10pm, so that didn't work for us. I'll check out Joy Farms though. Thanks guys

I went with Lamers for my brother's bachelor party and they gave us a ride home after bar close.

They quoted us that we would have to be back by 10pm, which doesn't work at all because it is a 7:00 game, the game might not even be done by then.

Archived