Brewer Fanatic

2010 Ticket Deals for Brewerfan Members: dates available through the rest of the season

brewerjamie15

Here are the links for the ticket specials this season. The first one is for the season-long offer. Note that the 4/23 game Vs. the Cubs is available. On that date, people can get those tickets at the regular price and not at the marquee price. Otherwise every other date has some sort of savings off the regular price.

The second link is a link to buy tickets in the Dew Deck on an individual basis for the May 10th game Vs. Atlanta.

As always, check back often for further announcements/game availability.

Season-long offer:

http://protected.tickets....p;orgid=4&poid=22052

password: brewerfan

Dew Deck game:

http://purchase.tickets.c...WSB2B_15&pid=6639550

Info on the Dew Deck:

http://milwaukee.brewers....l/ticketing/dew_deck.jsp

Jake Mentch, Sales Representative

Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club

One Brewers Way

Milwaukee, WI 53214

Phone:414-902-4523

Fax:414-902-4056

jacob.mentch@brewers.com

Don't forget to ask me how to get 50% off your next group outing!

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I just thought I'd take a moment to thank both Jake and Jamie for putting this together for us. I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of this as the season goes on.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I did take advantage of this offer last year and am looking forward to using it again this year.

Thanks again to Jamie and Jake.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• 4 weeks later...
That's the way the link was sent to Jamie. Nate's a ticket rep. I'd assume that this is set up so he'd receive Jake's mail. I'm sure it'd be fine to contact either one of them.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

The June 8-10 Cubs games are among the dates included on the Brewerfan discount list, as is the Friday 6/25 game vs. Seattle. Just pointing that out.

July dates are now available too.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived