Brewer Fanatic

Archived Brewer pre-game interviews?

Mass Haas
Brewer Fanatic Staff

In past years the Sports Bubbler site would archive the pre-game Macha interviews along with Corey's guest interview. Haven't located them this year.

I'm an MLB audio/video subscriber, so I could go in and play the beginning of the archived full broadcasts, but that's not as convenient for a few reasons.

If anybody stumbles on a link, please let us know, thanks.

I used to get them downloaded directly to iTunes, but that doesn't work anymore. If anyone knows how to get these onto iTunes let me know.
I wasn't able to open them in iTunes last year even, and haven't tried since (until today, when it also didn't work).
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/brewers/56616762.html

This is the link for the Brewers Radio Network Podcasts. I noticed they changed from Sportsbubbler. I used to get them downloaded directly to iTunes, but that doesn't work anymore. If anyone knows how to get these onto iTunes let me know.

Use firefox and the videodownloadhelper add-on. This will download the mp3 which you can then put into a media player (not an Apple fan).

I was able to right-click and use "Save Link As" in Firefox. Once saved, the default application for mp3 on the Mac is iTunes, but QuickTime player was also available when I right-clicked the icon and looked inside the "Open With" submenu.

Other browsers and Windows should be similar. Terminology might be mildly different, though.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived