Brewer Fanatic

Just got back from New York...

A-Rod at a palatable salary would be worth it, and I would imagine Koskie would appeal to the Yankees because of his Canadian roots and his blue collar attitude. He's a hard worker, which I'm sure Torre would imagine is a need within his clubhouse. And while I understand that Hughes was off limits this season, I would imagine he would be made available this offseason if the deal were at the right terms. They would be getting a fairly comparable pitching prospect, on top of one of the top hitting prospects in baseball. Inman and Braun are top three prospects in one of the top systems in MLB. Capuano would give them 200 innings and quality starts with All-Star credentials at a good price. But it would be questionable that they are giving up the top two players in the deal. Then again, that team is in need of an overhaul.

Archived