Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-14 Brewers (Bush) at Cubs (Wells), 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-6]

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=BrewerAddiction wrote: The good thing is that the Cubs 6-7-8-9 is not all that impressive either. Soriano, Fontenot, Soto, Wells doesn't exactly scare you either. [/b]

At least put a hex on Wells or something.

Something like "I just don't know how they're going to get another hit off of Randy Wells" would do the trick.

Nice throw, Zaun. Had em by a mile and bounced it.

How do you not bunt with Zaun, he is like what 0-19, let him feel like he contributed by bunting and doing something positive at the plate for the first time this year.

And when Fielder gets thrown out at 3B and Zaun at 1B that would look real good

Kendall is just lulling the Royal's brass into letting him catch 150 games this season. We all know how the Kendall story ends.

Ya, 8 games through Kendall's Brewer career he was batting .546 with a 1.297 OPS.

Gotta respect the honeymoon period.

Alright, bases loaded! Dave Bush, time for one of your four hits this year.

What's that? You say it was a called strike three? How could you possibly come to that conclusion?

I don't think it was a called third strike. I think BA had it wrong and that the home plate ump had him swinging.

Archived