Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-14 Brewers (Bush) at Cubs (Wells), 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-6]

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see our 2-3-4 put up such a valiant fight in the 9th.

New season optimism had me excited for baseball, but this team is just as bad as or worse than 2009. Saw enough of Miller Park and this pitching staff on Friday night. Won't be going back this year without a free ticket. Pathetic.

I'd oddly not even angry at all. Maybe due to my low expectations for this team?

My expectations are low and I'm pissed. How can you not be when you have the lead and terrible pitching and managing gives the Cubs the lead?

It might be because manager stupidity in this game is so common that it no longer surprises me.

I've just hidden two messages that included cusses. Please note this snippet from FFE's language section:

Language use is critical in any

online forum, and in this regard Brewerfan.net aims to be more genteel

than other

sites.

Most major cuss-words are

filtered out, with a character string such as @#%$.

Also filtered out are

some words which are not strictly 'cuss' words, but are widely

recognized as derogatory.

• It

is every member's responsibility to preview posts before sending, and to

edit

language that is filtered out in the preview screen. There are

many ways to make a point without profane language. If it's something

you wouldn't

say around your neighbor's 9-year-old, don't say it here.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Isn't that what a bench coach is for? Or did he talk to Macha and he ignored him? I want a four word headline in the J/S tomorrow:

Randolph named Interim Manager

Not like that would be any better. They're all dolts.

Community Moderator

To all the bandwagon fans: thanks for cheering us on and enjoy the NFL draft!

For the rest of us--there's still a long way to go and the Brewers will probably have many more 3-5 stretches this season.

Go Brewers!

Yes, this game was crappy. Yes, the bullpen was bad. Yes, Macha made a bad decision leaving Hawkins in. But let's not forget it's April 14th. After 11 games last year, the Crew was 3-8, and they rebounded to 25-14. Step away from the ledge, folks. Early season baseball is always an adventure. If it looks this bad in a month, then I'll join in protestations.

To all the bandwagon fans: thanks for cheering us on and enjoy the NFL draft!

For the rest of us--there's still a long way to go and the Brewers will probably have many more 3-5 stretches this season.

Go Brewers!

We should easily be 5-3 right now, we can't be GIVING games away to the 2 BEST teams in our division like that. We wouldn't have many 3-5 stretches if we didn't GIVE GAMES AWAY.

Am I seriously reading some of these freakin comments. Get off the damn bandwagons, are you joking me? You cant even call yourselves Brewers fans. Some people are a sad freakin excuse. This is exactly what I was talking about in the other thread. Get a freakin clue.

How many 9 year-olds are posting here really?

Judging by post content, I'd say there are several, but not a whole lot. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived