Brewer Fanatic

what is the 2003 beloit fielder bobblehead sell for now?

billyhallfan

i haven't seen one in at least 4 months, probably closer to 6, but when I did it was around 80...certainly not the 150-200 range it used to go for. Which is beneficial to me since I still wanna get one someday.

On the brighter side, a blue molitor just went for 115, which was way more than the 75 I saw it go for before baseball season started.

During the offseason - Buy

During the season - Sell

That's my motto on most of my collection. Though, there's always exceptions to the rule.

BHF. might as well sell it now when he's at the prime before any of the trade rumors start and fans start backing away. i guess theres also the possibility of prince signing with milwaukee and becoming the most celebrated brewer ever. (seems unlikely)

There were two of these during the 2008 season that went for $400+ on eBay. Now I would say $100 or so. Seems like when the Brewers and Fielder are going well, it will get about $200. I think if he leaves the Brewers, the value will drop, because I think the bobblehead crazy is stronger here than anywhere else. Anyone else see that?

I had actually bid on it, but the seller retracted all of the bids and ended the auction early. I didn't think eBay allowed that to happen.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I got mine a while ago. The seller sold it just as a bobble, but when I got it, I inspected it and noticed it was autographed on the top and the guy didn't even mention that. It must have been autographed a long time ago, because it was Prince's "P and 2 dots" signature that he used to do before he became a star. Not sure if that changes the value at all, but I thought it was pretty cool.

yah, i almost went for it last year, i just can't bring myself to forking over that much dough on something that's gonna stand in with a buncha other ones that are more or less 10 bucks...there will come a time when i'll do it though...just like the 04 bernie brewer....i dont think i'll ever try to get the talking braun, or the talking ones that come out this year (and im convinced that they will have talking ones for each of the anniversary bobbles)

Archived