Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-12 Non-Brewers games

hawing

I had ESPN on for about five minutes (since apparently the Brewers are hopeless garbage and their season is practically over already) and caught part of the Twins' home opener. One of the announcers - and I didn't stay tuned long enough to find out which one - was talking about how it was nice to finally see some interest in baseball "in this part of the country."

I already understood why you guys watching on TV last night were so exasperated, but the baseball gods must have thought I needed direct proof of how exasperating ESPN can be.

The Sunday Night Baseball commercial with Prince in it was nice, though; and apparently the next Sunday Night Baseball game is Mets vs. Cardinals. I was going to complain about two STL appearances in a row, but April 18 will be the first of three consecutive SNB appearances for the Mets.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived