Brewer Fanatic

Bernie / Fang T-Rats Bobbles available for trade - Please Read

jnorman76

We have three vouchers for the Bernie / Fang bobbles for redemption at the T-Rats / Miller Park game on 5/7.

I received this voucher through the team for purchasing tickets. The vouchers can be redeemed at Miller Park Guest Services on the night of the game.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

I hadn't heard anything about being able to get them at Brewers' games, but they did say that you could turn in your opening day ticket at the Rattlers stadium to redeem your bobble. They did not reschedule the giveaway - they are honoring those who had opening day tix.

At the Tigers exhibition game, they made a PA announcement that if you went to the ticket office ASAP, you would receive one Bernie/Fang bobblehead voucher to be redeemed at the 5/7 game with every T-Rats/Miller Park ticket you bought. I bought four tickets, and got four vouchers. I guess I thought this was common knowledge, but I guess not?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived