Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-12 Brewers (Davis) at Cubs (Dempster), 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-5]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, the Cards came back from a 7-2 deficit last night, so 8-1 (now 8-4) is definitely possible, too.

Hoping to see some magic on gameday for the next hour or two.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

It's early in the season, but I'm just about done with this episode of "The Replacements" Get Davis and Suppan out of there, put Narvy and Parra in the rotation. Bring up Axford and Braddock for the bully. Bring up Lucroy or Salome. Bring up Lo Cain and sit Gomez. Bring up Katin and Heether, ship out Gerut and Inglett. Money and politically correctness aside, do you really believe the roster would be worse if all these moves were made? Panic time? Maybe...but I would argue most of these moves should have been done to start the season anyhow. Notice none of this is in blue.

Archived