Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-12 Brewers (Davis) at Cubs (Dempster), 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-5]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we have about a third of our lineup made up of DP guys not counting the pitcher. Escobar puts the ball on the ground a lot and will hit into many double plays this year. Ditto for Zaun. Gomez will probably hit into quite a few as well but he is a little less likely than the other 2.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Uncle Greg has hit into 20 outs in 16 at bats they just said. Really testing my patience early in a season - esp. when we are 2-0 in Kottaras starts.
Oh good lord, I didn't know it was that bad http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

we have about a third of our lineup made up of DP guys not counting the pitcher. Escobar puts the ball on the ground a lot and will hit into many double plays this year. Ditto for Zaun. Gomez will probably hit into quite a few as well but he is a little less likely than the other 2.
I thought Gomez had been kicked off the team so Edmonds could have more playing time.

I know Davis isn't get a whole lot of help from the ump, but when you never ever throw a first pitch strike, you can't complain that much. Even on the rare occasion that he pitches well, Davis games are brutal to watch. I already nodded off twice.

Archived