Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-11 Cardinals (Carpenter) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-7]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Morgan, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic

things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent

response were you even close to anything that could be considered a

rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having

listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your

soul.

Dare we believe that 1st half of 2008 Corey Hart is back? I know it is one game and they're pitching him up, which is idiotic, but he's hitting it on the nails.

"Stop comparing teams to the Yankees. Let's talk about the 29 or 30 other teams." This is getting really tough to listen to.

Formerly Andersoc420

Milwaukee is the smallest market in the MLB. Nobody can deny that. I appreciate Jon Miller making that point clear to Morgan.

http://www.baseball-alman...s/baseball_markets.shtml

I think it would be wise to them to speak to the Brewers' recent M.O. of trying to lock up players early on in their careers to try and maximize their return on investment.

And we compare everyone to the Yankees because it shows the lack of parity in baseball in 2010. The Yankees coasted to a World Series last season without much of a fight.

Man, even Jon Miller seems irritated by Morgan's stupidity.
Yeah. My guess is that it takes a lot to tick of Jon Miller. Joe Morgan seems a little thick in the head. Maybe someone should start by explaining to him the meaning of the word "small."

Archived