Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-11 Cardinals (Carpenter) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-7]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgan

saying to have Ludwick bunt over in the first?

Sure

sounded like it. Sacrificing is questionable at best in the 6th and 5th

innings. It is flat out dumb in the top of the first

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Wow, Rickie!!

Wooooo!

And I'm glad to hear that Prince has finally "earned" enough credibility that Joe Morgan says he's willing to stop calling him Cecil. I want Fire Joe Morgan back for times like this.

Wow, Rickie!!

Wooooo!

And I'm glad to hear that Prince has finally "earned" enough credibility that Joe Morgan says he's willing to stop calling him Cecil. I want Fire Joe Morgan back for times like this.

Just turn the sound off already.

Morgan saying to have Ludwick bunt over in the first?

Sure sounded like it. Sacrificing is questionable at best in the 6th and 5th innings. It is flat out dumb in the top of the first

I would say it's always dumb with Albert Pujols coming up. And an extra level of dumb if you factor in that Joe would've had Albert try for the sac fly that he happened to hit accidentally there.

There was a brief minute there on espn3.com when Joe said, we have an update, and they must not have had rights to stream it or something, because it was silent. Nothing but the crowd nad the sound of the ball hitting the catcher's mitt.

Archived