Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-11 Cardinals (Carpenter) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-7]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking, "why can't the Brewers ever pull off something like that?"

Then Casey made me look stupid just for thinking it.

Also, serious lack of class hitting a walk-off HR, and the absolute gall to watch it to make sure it stayed fair. Unbelievable.

Man Trevor is not looking good and the excuse that he didn't pitch enough in spring training in game situation doesn't really work because last yearf he didn't and the years before that with the Padres I believe he didn't throw to much.

McGehee!!!!!! That a boy!!!!

And how come you can swear when you always yell at others for swearing?

I'll assume sarcasm here.

"Hell" isn't filtered and is generally fine.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I didn't see it noted, but Corey Hart also caught a flyball in left field.
Nice to see his speed is still there.. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

That AB with mistaking McGehee for Hart was just incredible. They kept going on about stats, speed, etc... all about Hart. Then when Hart actually came up to bat, they didn't even blink an eye.. just kept going. Surprised they didn't bring up that its against the rules to bat Hart twice in a row! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

As much as Cards fans are in the their own little world, they probably think they had something to with with the Brewers not untucking this year. They probably won't even notice when Cameron continues to do it with the Red Sox.

Archived