Brewer Fanatic

2010-04-10 Cardinals (Garcia) at Brewers (Gallardo), 2:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-1]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It appears that I cannot watch (but I can listen to) the game with MLB TV due to blackout restrictions. This is particularly frustrating because the local Fox station is showing M's vs Rangers (not the Brewers). So far MLB TV is pretty disappointing.... No nationally televised games and no HD for Windows 7 users.

I totally agree. Although this game wouldn't be on Extra Innings either. Still pretty frustrating though. I will never understand MLB's blackout rules. How do you blackout a "national broadcast"when there are multiple "national broadcasts" being broadcasted all over the country?

It appears that I cannot watch (but I can listen to) the game with MLB TV due to blackout restrictions. This is particularly frustrating because the local Fox station is showing M's vs Rangers (not the Brewers). So far MLB TV is pretty disappointing.... No nationally televised games and no HD for Windows 7 users.

I totally agree. Although this game wouldn't be on Extra Innings either. Still pretty frustrating though. I will never understand MLB's blackout rules. How do you blackout a "national broadcast"when there are multiple "national broadcasts" being broadcasted all over the country?

Basically, if the game you want to watch is during Saturday afternoon, you're screwed.

I loved it sometimes last year when the Brewers played a 1:05 ET game on Saturday. Games are blacked out if they start after 1:10pm, so the 5 minutes allowed those games to be televised.

Karros and Stockton are terrible. Probably the worst team of the Fox baseball announcers. And that includes Buck and McCarver.
Stockton keeps calling Ludwick "Ludwig."

I agree with you. Buck and McCarver are annoying, but at least they know what they're doing and what they're talking about.

Karros and Stockton are terrible. Probably the worst team of the Fox baseball announcers. And that includes Buck and McCarver.
I swear Stockton doesn't paying attention to any of the games he calls. And when he does, he either doesn't know the players' names or calls them by the wrong name. I really wish he would stop calling baseball and basketball games.

I'm no pitching coach, but I did pitch at one point in my life, so I at least have a teeny tiny bit of knowledge on the subject. It seems like when Yo gets wild, he misses up a lot. And when he misses up, it appears to me that he's not following through on his delivery enough. Basically, what I'm seeing with my amateur eye is that his release point ends up too high and on too much of an upward angle.

I love him, though. Everybody has bad innings/games sometimes.

Does anyone think Zaun would've scored from 2nd on that? Me neither. So shut up, Karros.

I was thinking the same exact thing... Plus that was a bullet right at the left fielder. Anybody would have a hard time scoring on that from 2nd.

Archived